Saturday, May 14, 2011

What I Hope To Accomplish This Weekend

·         I guess I will have to become accustomed to working in the rain.  Although I have managed to find a dry moment or two and have transplanted the nasturtiums into porch rail boxes.  I'm working on tempting those busy little bees to visit my porch deck and do their pollination dance for the summer.  I'll have my eggplant up there and a couple of tomato plants.  I have an heirloom beefsteak and cherry tomato.
 Here's what I have planned for the weekend:
·         Transplant tomatoes 
·         Plant beets, turnips, beans, more carrots 
·         Prepare potato bed 
·         Bring home more mushroom manure
·         Buy 3 more containers for the deck
·         Do some wild food foraging (or at least see what we’ve got in our woods)

This should keep me busy until Monday!  If I have a chance, I’ll post again with what I actually do get done.  Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment