Friday, October 24, 2014

Just Got My Garlic

I'm so disappointed with my garlic order.  I ordered it August 11th and only received it on Tuesday.  The bed was prepared ages ago so all I have to hope for is that it's not too late.  I should have had it planted in the last week of September or first week in October.  Tomorrow I have to take my mom a couple places and when I get back I'll plant.

My latest project is the grandkids Christmas store for the school.  They go to a Montessori school in Pittsburgh.   This is the page for the store .  Everyone is asked to donate craft materials and then specific items as requested like jars, cans, tissue paper, etc..

I've been collecting materials for a few things I'm making.  So far, this is my list of gifts I'm making and donating:

  • Paper beads for bracelets
  • Tin can luminaries
  • Jar night lights
  • Paper bead Christmas tree earrings
  • Double Tea Bag Holders
  • Wisteria vine baskets?  Not sure if I'll have time for them
  • Pine Cone ornaments
I'll get pictures of the tea bag holders and Christmas tree earrings tomorrow when it's light...after Mom's.

So this will be what I'm doing most nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment