Thursday, August 21, 2014

Garden Stuff Busy!

Although I haven't been posting, I really have been busy.  Our weather is cooling and not sure if this is early autumn or just a passing thing.  I need to make protection for the peppers, tomatoes and eggplants.

After all this time growing, it would be tragic to lose the harvest!  So, as I'm finishing up with the cages, I'll have to come up with something for the gutter part of the garden.  Probably just some PVC pipe and green house plastic.

Now these little babies should be fine because they do great in cooler weather:
The picture doesn't show the whole tray but believe me, it's filled!  We have curly blue kale and purple sprouting broccoli.  Then there are 3 zucchinis.  Not sure if they will have opportunity to fully mature but I'm not happy with the zucchini harvest so far.  We'll see how it goes.
Information on the seedlings will follow shortly.  
Today is a shopping day with mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment